Thursday 3 December 2015

Pitch feedback and reflections

Overall I feel my pitch went well as I communicated my knowledge and Ideas effectively. However I didn't maintain eye contact with the audience and used my cue cards to read off, therefore my voice was projected more towards my cards rather than the audience. When receiving feedback from my classmates they mentioned this, if I was to present my pitch again I would make sure that I practiced without cue cards so that I would be more aware of my interaction with the audience. I also realised that although I only picked out the vital information to read from each slide, on a few of my slides there was too much writing and not enough pictures to break it up. Ellie also highlighted this point which lead me to adding more pictures to my presentation. My classmates said that I used media terminology well in my pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment