Wednesday 25 November 2015

Peer pitch and feedback

When pitching my idea to my peers I was given some feedback on the things I have done well and the things I need to improve. Jordan said that I have included a lot of information which is good on some slides where the information is needed to explain the psychographics and demographics of the product and pitching my idea. However on some slides the information could be condensed down to make the presentation easier to read. Kain agreed with this saying that he thinks the slides could be cut down a bit. I feel this is fair criticism as when I presented my prezi for the first time it was hard for me to pick out the relevant information to read, indicating that there is too much writing on some slides. Considering this, I will look back at my presentation and try to get rid of some of the writing on the slide with too much on.

Kain mentioned that I gave too much information on Unilever and it's history. However Jordan said that a gave good background information on it. These conflicting comments got me thinking about the particular information I have given on Unilever and i came to the conclusion that I will keep this slide as it is. I feel that I have informed the audience with the necessary information on Unilever without too much writing for them to read. Kain also said that my advert idea was good and was presented well. Jordan agreed with this saying that my prezi has a professional layout and a consistent style throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment